jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Moving to Peru #1



3 months to go! Let's get prepared to the next adventure. Thinking about the next 3 months can really get me on my nerves. I'm going to do nothing but work and I have to make sure that I'll be having some time off to spend a little time with friends and family. My best friend will be going to the States in July and will be gone for a year. My other "half-Chilean" friend will be going to India for two weeks in November and in December she'll be going to Chile/Peru for two months. 

Besides being working hard, I also have to find all the necessary information and what else I need to know before moving to Peru. I'm considering to cancel my trip to Paris to have more money when I'm in Barcelona and of course Peru. I also have to remember to pick up my documents from the municipal in Denmark where I was born. I'm still looking for a translator in Trujillo (traductor jurado) so I can get these documents translated and hand them over to the municipal of Trujillo. And then comes the wedding planning...

But before leaving I also have to see the doctor to have a vaccination. I'll buy a new camera since my Olympus with 7 MP is now 7 years old. I think it's time to double up the mega pixles to a price that I can afford. And I must update my suitcases too! I have the biggest suitcase I've ever seen and weighs already too much when empty. I'm sorting my cloths to make it fit into two suitacases and a handluggage. 

The first step to reach the adventure...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario