martes, 4 de junio de 2013

About to get married.

Time is passing and before I know it I'll turn into a Bridezilla. For sure. I'm already having in mind how I want things to be. I know that E, my husband-to-be also has to agree on it. So far we have only agreed on one thing from the beginning: we will say "Sí quiero" in the town hall in Trujillo. And the party will be at home. Even though we want(ed) to keep it simpel, nothing too big, we will end up inviting more guests than we thought. I'm kind of hooked on the idea of having lunch with our closest friends  and family only. And later in the evening we will have dinner and drinks. We are currently looking at the opportunity to have la hora loca at our party, to get things going. As well as the Peruvians are fond of dancing Cumbia. You can hire some people to dress out with folklore costumes, but we can't afford that so we have to improvise a bit. My idea was to mix our nationalities and make fun out of that. For the gentlemen there will be viking helmets (I'm from Denmark) and for the ladies there will be Inca masks (E is Peruvian). For myself I'll buy some sort of an Inca crown and for E I'll buy a special viking helmet. And we're already making our wedding playlist. I'll finish with this song as I hope that it will be a death of a party, and the wedding preparation will continue, indeed...

Los Borgia: La Gente Está Borracha. (People are drunk).


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario