viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Getting Francophile...

Seriously. I know I have this huge Peruvian adventure coming up and I'm very excited about it. But I'm getting more and more Francophile. I've cancelled my trip to Paris because... Well I've heard once somewhere that there is no excuse not to travel.. But I need to have some money *read a lot* when I'm in Barcelona and in Peru. 

But my desire to experience the City of Light or Provence or just go to France for the first time ever is making me pretty impulsive. But cooling down a little in the heat, I need to think a bit more reasonable. And I need to think about Barcelona, Peru and a wedding to come. So here I'm fighting against the francophile side of me. But I'm sure that if I go back to Europe some day I will go to France. Though I'm not sure if E will be keen on that. Since none of us speak French. Well, E doesn't even speak English. Ha ha.

I'm so francophile in the moment that I've hidden away all my expectations about Peru. And I'm trying to put myself together, just a little, to try find the necessary information of the paperwork to come. ¡Viva la burocracia! ... what to expect. Apparently NO ONE knows where to find a translator in Trujillo. I don't hope that I have to go to Lima to have my paperwork done there. Because it's too ridiculous. Even for me.

Even if the City of Light is a broken dream in the moment, I know that another ocasion to drink champagne, eat croissants and macarons and see the Eiffel Tower while the words Je t'aime come out of my mouth, will be back. I just don't hope that I have becomed a real señora in Peru meanwhile.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario