viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

El Prat de Llobregat-incident.


Or in other words: the airport-incident. Here it comes as promised. I still remember it as yesterday since it was one of the most awkward episodes of my life. Seriously. 

The 7th of March I had my break-up with the Catalan capital. And honestly I didn't want to go back. I knew I had to, and it seemed like the wisest decision 3 months ago. (When I came home I totally regretted that decision!)
 (I think) I was supposed to leave at 2 o'clock. And when I say (I think) it's because I actually was able to forget the flight intiary. Normally I'm not a person who arrives late. But the stress totally got me down. And made me forget everything...

This awkward episode lead to another, more awkward episode. Like when they told me that I was actually only having like 10 minutes to reach my plane. And I couldn't really handle this situation on my own so I began to cry. The next thing they told me was that I had to choose between my stuff, and now it was my own problem to get my stuff home from Spain. Suckers. I cried more. I was stressed and sweaty. So what to do? I had to run, but run fast through the security control. With tears and sweat all over me. And people were fast to catch what was going on and they couraged me while shouting: ¡Corre! ¡Corre, guapa! 
I think that day I was the most annoying person in the queue. But I came home. To nothing.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario