jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Barcelona September 2013

Plaça Espanya, Barcelona


No big deal. Really. You probably think that I've seen everything in Barcelona and been to everything that's worth a visit. I don't blame you though. But I haven't. So for those two days I'm back in BCN I'm busy. So many plans. Or rather I want to make an experiment: Live BCN in 24 hors. I'm planning a lot of visits on the museums I didn't visit when I lived there, since E is not into that stuff. Sometimes things can be so much easier on your own *sigh*

I'm planning to visit these museums:

Museum d'Història de Catalunya

Museo d'Història de Barcelona

Estudio de Gaudí

And a trip to Primark is totally included!
r met
I'm not planning to stay home at my mother-in-law. Not even to have breakfast or dinner. I'll probably be hanging at Rik foro's with a Pollo a la Brasa or my favorite bar in Sants eating tapas! All on my own...

A great tip if you're going to Barcelona is to purchase you tickets for the metro on-line, it can save you money. And trouble in the metro.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario