martes, 9 de julio de 2013

What did just happen there.

     

Realizing that my time in Denmark is coming to an end, the less sad I am. Even for me this sounds mean. But somehow I'm also evaluating the las 4 months. I must say that these 4 months I have been spending all on my own has been very hard. Not because I'm not able to take care of myself. But the loneliness is a killer. I'm not doing anything but work 40 hours a week, sleep, eat when I have money and time for it and read.

For a couple of days ago I was texting with my sister, V. And I honestly told her that I was angry that they hadn't been there for me when I actually needed it the most. Which kind of makes me feel more relieved since I'm about to leave. And as I said to my friends and family I won't be coming back at all. And as usual they ask: ”what if you and E will split up”? Well, in a relationship you always have to be taking chances if you are serious about it. And to be honest, if we had split up, we would have done it a long time ago. The past 2 years of my life I've spent talking with E each day. Since we had all the odds against us I think we have are doing fine. I get it, people don't understand how we can manage having a relationship like that. But suddenly things are getting complicated when you're dating a foreigner.

Somehow I feel that the price of trying to find happiness and my adventure in Barcelona has been very high. Either I think I would have been changing my mind at all. I've lost people in my life, only few have been there during all the time. And I just want to say thanks to these people, though they never understood my desire for living abroad. It also hurts to know that soon I'll be leaving my own family behind to start a new life with E. But I'm so thrilled when thinking about all the adventures I will have in Peru with him. I'm sick of boredom and routine.

Life is worth living.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario