martes, 9 de julio de 2013

Those days of graduation...


It's summer, or not if you consider the weather, only in the calendar. I can't believe that for a year ago I graduated high school and I enjoyed the time where I was walking around with my hat and feeling like someone. That time is sadly over. It goes so fast. Well, too fast in my opinion.
This year is no exception. Recently graduated young Danes everywhere. Hats with red and blue stripes. And I can't help feeling such a nostalgia. Really. And they are so drunk that they seem to be the most stupid people like ever. And so annoying. In Denmark we have this tradition where one of the days after the last examn, where we recieve our hat, the precious hat! Alle the classmates are going on this special and most drunk trip in a wagon. With the music so loud that it should be illegal. But it's a great celebration after 2-3 years in high school.

These days, I'm filled up with nostalgia.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario