martes, 9 de julio de 2013

Dating a Peruvian #2



Oh, so you thought that I was done with Dating a Peruvian? Hopefully I will never end dating E. And if I do so it will be because we can be called husband and wife. I'm not sure whether or not marriage counts as dating.
The biggest ”latino-issue” of all time is the mamá's boy-syndrome. This issue has been causing me a lot of trouble, but in the moment it's not that bad.


The next biggest issue is their way of mocking other people. Well matter in fact that it's a more general issue. Though I find it not very surprising that the women are those with the biggest trust issues and their chisme makes you depressed. ¡No me aguanto!
But luckily I'm with E. And I wouldn't change that. In other words I find it akward as half-Chilean to date a Peruvian. But E … is just special.



Besos!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario