miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

Paris... is always a good idea.

I've always dreamed of seeing the city of Light... Well ever since everybody has been there while I haven't.. yet. I'm leaving Europe in September, so I was thinking: Why not be just a little more crazy and spend money on a weekend trip to Paris with my girls? After all, Paris is always a good idea! And as far as I know pretty expensive. I would normally never even go out in Copenhagen because of the cost. So before going to Barcelona the 10th of September I'll take off to my first visit to France in August. Trying to keep down my expectations. But I'm so excited and to spend a little time with my girls while we're travelling together is fabulous! 
To see famous landmarks with my own eyes, as long is not going to be like my trip to Rome. I expected a bit too much on that trip I guess. But seriuosly, I can't wait to eat croissants and fondue au fromage and wash it down with champagne. 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario