viernes, 31 de mayo de 2013

Having too much month at the end of the money.




And it's not even June yet. I kind of feeling stupid today. Not because of the public transit-incident yesterday but this morning when I was checking my bank account, first thought that came to my mind was "I'm booking a flight to Peru today!". As the very impulsive person I am, I did that. Paying the rest of the bills, I was finally realizing that my money will be gone in no time, and I won't be able to save anything up in June. The money will be gone before the end of June. And I have a bill from when I got home my suitcases from Spain. 

Well, I guess the point is that it's now official when my Peruvian adventure will begin. 105 days left. Precisely: 12th of September 2013. From Barcelona to Madrid. From Madrid to Lima. From Lima to Trujillo. 24 hours of travelling. Yay!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario