viernes, 31 de mayo de 2013

Barcelona #1

Why go to Spain? One of the questions that makes me feel crazy in a way that makes me unable to answer that question. But for years ago when I first arrived to Gaudí's city, I decided that some day I wanted to live there. Unfortunately it didn't go so well as I'd hoped for. In the other hand it was able to give me the best time of my life, and memories that I'll never forget. People doubted that I would be able to take care of myself. And from time to time it was really hard. So I want to put down in words on my blog how my first moving-abroad-adventure was for me and a guide to Barcelona. What to see, what to do and what to eat. Preparing myself for the next adventure, it's still surreal that I'm (almost) done with Barcelona.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario