martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

A Hispanic Adventure.

Last summer I started my Spanish adventure in Barcelona. To be more precisely in Sants-Montjuïc, in a small appartment on third floor. It has been the most crappy place I've ever lived. It was allright in the summer, but really cold in the winter. And surrounded by the most crazy neighbours ever. Such as the "ambulance" on second floor, the crazy man who always had to turn up the volume even at 7 o'clock in the morning so everyone could hear the news or his music. And the couple with the kids who always were crying. And the blind lady on 5th floor, which were prepared to hit you with her stick if you came too close.

Ilustration from Barcelona dibujos y más.


Perhaps I should rather call it my "hispanic adventure" since I lived with Peruvians. Which means I didn't really catch that much of the Spanish culture. But some of it I did catch, and to be honest I see huge differences between Barcelona (Catalonia) and other parts of Spain. The only time I went out of Barcelona was o when E and I went to Salou in Tarragona with some friends. Well, not true. E and I did travel to Peru once... for a week. The most terrible week. Ever. A piece of advice would be: don't take on a 21 hours flight just to go somewhere for only a week. 

It was the worse travel of my life, besides my airport incident in Barcelona when going back to Denmark.

Now I bought my flight ticket to Barcelona where I'll be staying a few days before going to Lima. I'm also planning a big city adventure, but for now: My Peruvian adventure awaits me, because, Claude Goes To Perú!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario