viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013

just not my luck #2


Well, yesterday wasn’t my day. Either. Actually I’d rather say that it was that moment in my life were I was most embarrassed of myself. Though I just couldn’t help it. After lunch, E and I decided to go for our weekly shopping. We are about to finish the bathroom and starting with the kitchen (wuhuu so excited!) So we decided to start en Sodimac to see what stuff they had for the kitchen. And suddenly I began to feel really bad. Like really bad in the word “sick”. I was actually thinking that I was going to…ehm.. puke. But I didn’t expect that it would come so fast. I was actually thinking that I would be able to go to the bathroom. But nope.
So after Sodimac we went to Tottus. And I said to E that I was probably going to vomit because I felt sick. But that I could wait till we had paid the groceries. It turns out that I just couldn’t. Standing in the line vomiting and making a fool out of my self. I must find a new place to do my weekly shopping.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario